Normal
Hit Count: 1
Ninjutsu
Time-Space: Rasengan Barrages
5.8x Attack in Heart damage to 1 enemy and knocks them back. For 10 turns, 10% chance of dodging an attack.
6
Secret Ninjutsu
Yellow Flash
13.5x Attack in Heart damage to 1 enemy, 90% chance of reducing their attack for 5 turns and knocks them back.
6

Overview

Minato is a good Mid range unit with decent HP and attack.

1550 (+ 300) 1450 (+ 100) 10 Medium

ProsCons
Decent utilityPoor stats
Mostly for collection


6★ Heart Minato

This Minato is a mid range heart unit with mediocre stats. You wouldn’t really use him for anything other than messing around/luck/your collection. His health stat is a below average 1550, and his attack stat is 1450. I guess he does have a little utility because his normal jutsu costs 5 chakra and is single target with a 5.8x multiplier and it grants a 10% chance to dodge attacks, and his hidden jutsu is single target, costs 10 chakra and has a 13.5x multiplier and a 90% chance to reduce attack for 5 turns and knocks them back. His abilities are what make him a good unit.

Ability 1: Reduce chance of receiving slip damage by 15%

Ability 2: Reduce chance of being sealed by 15%

Ability 3: Reduce chance of being immobilized by 15%

Ability 4 and 5: Increase speed by 10.

-Ninja World Clash-

Attack: 1875

Health: 26825

Speed: 240 (260 with max abilities)

Minato is not good in terms of raids and EMs because he (like most heart units) get outshined by a certain overpowered mid range Uchiha, and he’s only single target. But, his speed can outspeed many 6★s and his abilities give him a slight resistance to the likes of Gaara and his annoying sealing.

Minato is all in all a mediocre unit with okay multipliers, but he should stick to the PvP realm if even used at all.

Stats / Character Cost

Max RarityElementRangeMax HPMax ATKLuck
6HeartMedium1550145010
LevelHPAttack
10015501450
RarityCharacter Cost
660

Skills

Field skills provide bonuses when Minato Namikaze is near the range of the character in combat.

RarityMinato Namikaze's Field Skill
5
6

 

Buddy skill is applied when Minato Namikaze is paired with the main attacker.

RarityMinato Namikaze's Buddy Skill
5
6

Sync Skills

Affiliation123
Hidden LeafSync with Heart - Lowers rate of getting jutsu sealed by 10%Sync With Mid Range - Lowers rate of getting immobilized by 10% -

Abilities

  • Slip Damage Resistance
    Lowers rate of receiving slip damage by 10% (Not F Skills)
  • Jutsu Sealing Resistance 10
    Lowers rate of jutsu sealing by 10%
  • Immobilization Resistance 10
    Lowers rate of immobilization by 10%
  • Speed Boost 10
    Boosts SPD by 10
  • Speed Boost 10
    Boosts SPD by 10