Madara is a Short-range unit with decent HP and great Attack.

1528 (+ 300) 2310 (+ 100) 10 Short
Good attack boostsLow multipliers
Good AoE Unit
Damage reduction of Field/Buddy skills
High attack

Madara is a Skill unit with good attack boosts in his abilities. His jutsu can hit around 11k. His ultimate can hit around 23k normal and 35k bonus element.

Although causing massive controversy in the Blazing community, this iteration of the legendary Uchiha Shinobi is still making an Impact. Madara enters the stage and is here to stay, whether you think he deserves too or not. He might be as hated as he was in the Naruto series, but he’s also just as feared. Let’s see what makes the first version of the 8th Blazing Bash unit so terrifying!


Madara’s has a Path of Dreams, a path of total and utter destruction. With all dupes and pills considered, he’s doing the most AOE damage with a neutral damage count of 23,885. Not only is he nuking his enemies, he’s keeping them in control with his 60% chance to Jutsu Seal and/or Immobilize for 2 turns. Not only that, but his Field, Buddy, and Sync skills provide amazing utility such as Reduce Damage by 20-25%, Increase Multipliers by 1, and 15% chance to dodge.

Now, if this Madara is bringing so much to the table, why are the masses in such an uproar about him?

Well, for starters, his Multipliers are extremely low with 3x for his normal jutsu and a very low 7x multiplier for his Ultimate. So, the only way to really upgrade that damage is his dupes, his first one being Increase Jutsu Multipliers by 1. You can further the damage by getting his 2nd and 4th dupe of Boost Attack by 200. Adding a whopping 400 Attack to his base ATK Stat, making his total Attack 2810. Making it the highest base stat for a Mid-Range in the game (excluding Limit Breaks).


Madara might be an impressive Nuker with niche utility, but he’s a very expensive unit if you want to get his max potential, which is what you’re striving for when you have the likes of Utakata and Sasori in your element. What you’ll want from this PvE version of Blazing Bash is the nuking he provides, which will be hard to do without stones or without spending a ridiculous amount of pearls. He’s still an amazing unit, but the cause of the controversy is well deserved, and I highly recommend weighing your options before pulling for Madara.

Stats / Character Cost

Max RarityElementRangeMax HPMax ATKLuck
RarityCharacter Cost


Field skills provide bonuses when Madara Uchiha is near the range of the character in combat.

RarityMadara Uchiha's Field Skill
5Reduces damage by 15%-20%
6Reduces damage by 20%-25%


Buddy skill is applied when Madara Uchiha is paired with the main attacker.

RarityMadara Uchiha's Buddy Skill
5Reduces damage by 15%.
6Reduces damage by 20%.

Sync Skills

NoneSync with Skill - Reduces Heart damage taken by 20%.Sync With Uchiha Clan - 15% chance of dodging a physical attack -


  • Ninjutsu/Secret Technique Damage Boost
    Increases Ninjutsu/Secret Technique multiplier by 2.
  • Attack Boost 200
    Boosts attack by 200.
  • Substitution Jutsu
    5% chance of dodging a physical attack (not slip damage)
  • Attack Boost 200
    Boosts attack by 200.
  • Extend Turns of Secret Tech. Effect/Ninjtusu Effect
    Extend status effect duration of Ninjutsu/Secret Tech. by 1 Turn


Awaken to 6, costs 28000 ryo

  • Overlordzfj

    whales intensify

  • Javier Libreros

    Lol no way this is better than the new Hashirama, fanboy too much?

    • Silo

      Hashirama is much better, I’ve one shotted this Madara way too many times, and I still haven’t lost to anyone using him

      • France551

        Maybe because the new hashirama is heart and this madara is skill?! Its a counter

        • Ardilla Suicida

          To be fair he only said he has one shoted Madara easily, he didn’t specifically said that he did so with Hashi.

          • Silo

            You’re right, I used Kakashi(with his first ability)

          • DAKOTA WATERS

            Well no duh you one shotted him with kakashi and his first ability honestly that was irrelevant, literally both units are trash at pvp both can be one shotted, both are really slow, and both are better at pve

          • T.T

            “literally both units are trash at PvP both can be one shotted” Who can one shot Kakashi??

          • DAKOTA WATERS

            was talking about bash hashirama and madara

          • T.T

            Still, Hashirama is better in terms of utility

          • Stormfire152

            kakashi is trash at pvp? you know that obito that has way to much health in pvp? kakashi is pretty much the only character who can 1 shot them. and i you are talking about hahirama having trash speed, he actually has a decent amount in 265 and if you pill him 295.

  • Faiz

    im sure this site really love madara xD